MK HAMMERFIRE

Monday 29 July 2019

JESUS ON THE CROSS
https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/songstoprosperjesus

Just Say My Name 

So you think I am done with you.. 
..
So you say you haven't got a clue. 
But I say to you My Wild Child. 
...
I am here to lead you through. 

Your walking now in My Bright Light.. 
..
Down the silver path of Glory Bright. 
I am powerful to save even from beyond the grave. 
...
When you just say My Name. 

So when the devil does devise... 
your untimely demise 
when temptations darken your eyes.. 
I'll come for you. 

Refrain: 

Just say My Name aloud...
No matter how far you fall....
I'll be around. 
...
to come for you when you call. 
...
Yeahhh for you when you call.

Just to see your jubilant surprise...and
that sad ... smile dawning in your eyes 
when you realize...

My loves light shining through youlike a Supernova 
I'm there for you.. Yeah, I'll come for you...
.. Say My Name.....
...Yeah, I will come, 
I will be there when you call.
My Shed Blood paid for your fall." 

Copyright Marayah Music, Publisher Maryah Music




No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR PERSONAL PROPHETIC WORD WRITE TO selahmary@live.co.uk