MK HAMMERFIRE

Friday 8 April 2022

HEALING PRAYERS WITH REVELATION OF THE BLOOD OF CHRIST WITH THANKSGIVING...

PETITION FOR THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST TO SPEAK ON OUR BEHALF IN THE MERCY COURT OF HEAVEN


 



A SONG OF DELIVERANCE

In Jesus Blood I Am Ransomed From The Flood by Mary K. Dullforce Copyright 2012

In Jesus Blood I am washed from my sins,

Set free to walk on paths of Light with Him.

I stand upon the Rock of My Redeemer

To declare He is The One and only Saviour.


In Jesus Blood I am washed from my sins,

He is my buttress when temptation enters in 

Take hold My Friends of His Promises to save.

Never Doubt He can save beyond the grave.


Behold, Precious Jesus...The Lord of The Rainbow…

Jesus' wounds now stream Lights like a Supernova!

Hear His Hosts rejoicing that the Blood of Our Saviour!

Is forever stored in Heaven’s Mighty Reservoir.


In Jesus Blood I am washed of my sins,

He bids us enter into The Door of Refuge in Him.

Beholding His wounds, we see Him shining

Over all the earth as the lost lay pining.


In Jesus Blood I am washed from my sins,

Set free to walk on paths of Light with Him.

I stand upon the Rock of My Redeemer

To declare He is The One and only Saviour.


In Jesus Blood I am washed from my sins.

Sanctified I now enter through Him.

For Christ has redeemed me to Holy Zion!

I overcome, sanctified and bought by His Ransom.


Oh! The Wondrous Working Power of Jesus’ Blood,

It turns back the tide and it stems the flood....

of demon’s darkness so that We may abide

forever anointed through the waters from His Side.


On Calvary's Cross His flesh and bone was sorely tried,

As Jesus Christ the only Son of God bled for His Bride.

Jesus’ ransom was true and tried to bring His Bride to His Side.

His Bill of Redemption from slavery has been been ratified.



Song of Deliverance Lyrics by Psalmist ~ Mary Kathryn Holliday nee Dullforce  Copyright, 2012

Publisher Selah Marayah Music  https://selahmarayahmusic.com

Created June 18th, 2011-06-18 Eve of the Feast of Pentecost


PETITON TO THE COURT OF MERCY FOR HEALING & MERCY & REDEMPTION BY OUR KINSMAN REDEEMER.




SONG OF RECONSECRATION

Jesus, Lord of The Rainbow


Jesus Lord of The Rainbow

Shine through me today.

Hear my heart of longing 

to play my part in Your New Beginning…


And cleanse me with fire 

and purify me with rain…

then I’ll see your face…

and hear your voice again.


Then you will lead me and I will follow

to Love’s New Beginning in me…

Your Rainbow.


Purchased by Your Blood,

I am ransomed from the hood

of Satan’s darts of fear and despair.


My eyes can now see the new vistas

You’ve planned for me,

Jesus by Your Blood…

I’m delivered from devil’s lair.


In Your light I see the Right,

And in Your eyes I see 

The delight of Your

creation in me.


I will take from your hand the key

to the door of heaven

You’ve set me free

to abide with You

for all eternity.


Jesus Lord of The Rainbows

Shine through me today.

Hear my heart of longing

to play my part in Your New Beginning.


And cleanse me with fire 

And purify me with rain,

then I’ll see Your face

and hear Your voice again….


See Your face….

And hear Your voice again.


Lyrics written by Mary Kathryn Dullforce Copyright 2012 Selah Marayah Music. 


Provided to YouTube by CDBaby Lord of the Rainbow (Live) · Electric Spice Selkie Songs to Prosper Jesus ℗ 2015 Mary K. Dullforce Released on: 2015-09-01 Auto-generated by YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR PERSONAL PROPHETIC WORD WRITE TO selahmary@live.co.uk