MK HAMMERFIRE

Saturday 27 July 2019

HEAVEN OR HELL....WHERE WILL YOU GO?







HEAVEN OR HELL....WHERE WILL YOU GO?





Watch to learn about the false doctrine of demons called "Once Saved, Always Saved.

https://youtu.be/9UDZk6YpRqo BY Pastor Sandy Armstrong Anointed Preacher Rapture of The Bride

PROPHETIC WORD FOR PREACHERS & PASTORS:


“MY HOLY FIRES OF ANOINTING ARE COMING TO YOUR WORSHIP WHICH WILL BRING BACK THE JOY OF THE REDEEMED. “


“The opposition to My Word going forth to heal, save and deliver in the Manmade church will suddenly be removed. I will take away the False Shepherds and the False Leaders of Worship and remove them far from My Flock and replace them with My Anointed True Shepherds and My Anointed Fiery Worshippers. I will  bring upon them a Rod of My Unity that of which no man can break.”


“This will begin when I am worshipped in Spirit and in Truth. When I am worshipped The Bread of Heaven.  I will begin with the Youth. I will visit them and pour out through them My Spontaneous Songs and Dances of Deliverance.” 


“I will rid My Temple of the false ones who are blots on your love feasts, those Acolytes of My Adversary, those wolves amongst My Sheep.” Those who speak the Doctrine of Demons which promises "Once Saved, Always Saved!" They will go to hell for their apostasy. For practical teaching on this truth watch Pastor Sandy Armstrong teach what The Lord spoke to him about this so-called doctrine of Christ. It is anethema to Jesus who died to give us abundant life. People throw away their chance of eternal life by giving in to sin and then they are taught by their Pastors it is okay to continue in sin. Watch on youtube channel S4C Troops. To Watch this teaching go to https://youtu.be/9UDZk6YpRqo


“I will cleanse My Temple and My Vessels with My Fires of Anointed Worship in Holiness. I will then draw them, like I did Moses to My Holy Mountain to be sanctified and consecrated for My Holy Purpose.”

Rhema Word heard Tuesday, 21st November, 2017 by Mary Kathryn Dullforce to illuminate the revelations of my Prophetic Artwork “Jesus filling His People with Anointed Holy Fiery Worship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR PERSONAL PROPHETIC WORD WRITE TO selahmary@live.co.uk