MK HAMMERFIRE

Saturday 27 July 2019

WALES WILL BE SET ALIGHT FOR THE NATIONS AND THEY WILL COME!








Many will be the number who publish the Signs, Wonders & Miracles I will perform during Appointed Worship at designated and strategic chapels in Wales where My Old Wells lie dormant for this new Season of Refreshing!  My People will come to Worship in My Presence and My Glory will invade the land. The Churches will be filled and the pubs will be emptied!


When I visit I will come like a tempest! I will bring into alignment My Kingdom Purposes and Plans in all areas of Governance. I will sweep clean their halls of the injustices perpetrated in the land. I will appoint just leaders who attend to My Voice!


I will establish Tabernacles of Worship and Healing Prayer Centres. I will establish unity among the ecumenical churches.


I will wash the people of their unclean ways and re-establish Wales as a Sheep Nation.  I will then send forth My Fire Brands to bear this Living Water and Bread of Life to many other nations for My Glory.  I have spoken and what I have said I will finish.


When I was on my way into the Holy Trinity Malpas church I found a butterfly resting on my friends shoulder. We released it and as we did I sensed The Holy Spirit was releasing a new beginning for Wales with this Prophetic Word Released and Decreed on that day.  However, she picked it up and released it into the church. This seemed to be a message to me that we must come in and drink from the honey of the rock from The Holy Spirit before we can be released to be a blessing outside among the people who have not yet heard the gospel of Christ. Therefore, we must begin with prayer and communion with The Holy Spirit seeking hidden mann daily. As The Holy Spirit revealed to John in Revelation 2:17: 


“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.


When I was given permission to speak this word at the Holy Trinity Malpas Church they welcomed this Prophecy.  I also prophesied that their church would become an International House of Prayer. The Pastor said that my prophecy was a confirmation to them that their church would become a home to many nations and an International House of Prayer. Rhema Word to Mary Kathryn Dullforce received July 19th, 2010. 


SHARE THIS LINK with your Fellowships

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kOZ3zvS98y-Rfstl_5LxOWWs6TTL7SmZ_7fTEDKDFNI/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR PERSONAL PROPHETIC WORD WRITE TO selahmary@live.co.uk